I was looking at our website one day and noticed this really great section that listed all of our common Allergen Free products.
It got me thinking “I wonder if any of our products are Vegan?”
So, with a little research and asking the right questions of the right people, I got a resounding YES!
Most of our Colorations® brand paints are Vegan as well as some of the BioColor® paints.
Our Vegan paints are:
- BioColor® Fluorescent Paint
- BioColor® Paint
- Colorations® Liquid WatercolorTM Paints
- Colorations® Simply Washable Tempera Paints
- Colorations® Colors Like Me® Washable Multicultural Paint
- Colorations® Activity Paint
- Colorations® Fluorescent Activity Paint
- Colorations® Sparkle Activity Paints
- Colorations® Metallic Activity Paint
- Colorations® Washable Glitter Finger Paint
- Colorations® Washable Finger Paints
- Colorations® Colored Puffy Paints
- Colorations® Make It More Paint Additives
“What makes Colorations paints better than any other paint out there?” I can give you my opinion:
- The range of colors alone will boggle the mind. It runs the gamut from your regular colors, to neons, metallics, cool colors, pearlescent, skin tones and of course, glitter!!!
- Most of it is washable (which is a huge benefit if your kidlets are free-spirited with the paintbrushes, as I have a tendency to be myself).
- It’s Vegan so you know that no animals were harmed in order to bring you such great paint!
- The bottles are all recyclable. We have to take care of Mamma Earth and recycle!
- All of the paints I have listed above are made here in the USA
- You don’t have to be a kid to use it, seriously! I have the Colorations Liquid Watercolor® and BioColor® paints at home. I use them in various artsy/craftsy projects, and I am far far from being kidlike any more.
Paint away, I say… have fun knowing that the paints listed above on your brush, paper, fingers…or whatever strikes your fancy…are cruelty-free and Vegan…and ENJOY!